Question: How to learn more on library use?
Answer: Library organizes Information Literacy Class in order to teach all users using the library.
Question: What is the objective of Information Literacy Class?
Answer: Information Literacy Class is held to teach the new users on how to make full use of library facilities, services and collections.
Question: When Information Literacy Class is held?
Answer: Information Literacy Class is held as follows:
1. Every working days from 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m, as in the timetable scheduled every new semester
2. Every working days, subject to the request from the applicants
Question: How to attend Information Literacy Class?
Answer: Information Literacy Class can be attended through the followings:
1. Request by e-mail/phone/letter to librarian in charge of Information Literacy Class.
2. Fill up the Registration Form available at Circulation Counter (every new semester)
. Please get the timetable before joining the class to check the availability
Question: Can I request to join Information Literacy Class?
Answer: Yes, you can. Please consult the librarian in charge of Information Literacy Class.
Question: What are the topics covered?
Answer: The following topics covered in Information Literacy Class:
1. Book searching on shelves
2. The use of online databases, e-journals and e-books
3. Library facilities and services
4. Applications within user account
5. The use of online resources outside the campus
Question: Can I seek advice on searching library materials on shelves?
Answer: Users can consult librarian on duty at the Reference Desk, Level 1.